266 E. 1st Avenue
Colville, WA 99114
Monday – Thursday: 8am – 5pm
Request an Appointment Form
The first step toward your new beautiful and healthy smile is to schedule a complimentary consultation at Dr. Bret Johnson Orthodontics! Please complete and submit the appointment request form below. Our scheduling coordinator will contact you soon to confirm your appointment.
Directions to Our Office
From Chewelah, Addy:
- Head north on US 395 N toward E Clay Avenue.
- After 22 miles, turn right onto E 1st Avenue. Our office is located on the right.
From Kettle Falls:
- Head east on US 395 S for about 8 miles.
- At the traffic circle, take the 1st exit onto N Louis Perras Road.
- Turn left onto W 1st Avenue. Our office is located on the left.
- Head east on Orin Rice Road toward Johnson Road; after about 15 miles, continue onto Valley Westside road, then take a right on Orin Rice Road.
- Turn left to stay on Orin Rice Road, then turn left onto US 395 N.
- After about 3.5 miles, turn right onto E 1st Avenue. Our office is on the right.
About Colville, WA
Colville is a city located in Stevens County, WA with a population of less than 5,000. The city only has a total area of 2.93 square miles, and its climatic region is known for large seasonal temperature differences, from warm to hot and often humid summers to severely cold winters.
Colville was established as Fort Colville near the Kettle Falls fur trading site in 1825. It replaced the Spokane House and the Flathead Post as the main trading center on the Upper Columbia River. However, city tradition says that Colville was founded by John U. Hofsetter and was officially incorporated as a city in 1890.
The area’s economy is based chiefly on agriculture and the timber and mining industries. Lesser industries include cattle, horse, and hay-farming. Tourism has increased to the nearby National Forest Land for hunting and fishing, and to local farms, orchards, and corn mazes. A blossoming music, arts, and crafts community has sprung up around the city’s rejuvenated downtown area.